KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link, a mobile game for smartphones, uses location information to allow players to advance in their in-game adventures by walking in the real world. In order for all users to enjoy and play KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link safely, please carefully read and follow the rules.
Follow public rules when playing outdoors
- Do not play while operating a vehicle.
- Do not enter unauthorized areas, such as private property.
In order to ensure that all users can play safely, please keep the following in mind:
- Do not play in dangerous weather conditions.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Do not play in dangerous areas.
- When in a crowded place, be considerate of the people and environment around you.
- Do not cause disturbances to those around you.
- Do not play while walking.
- When taking AR photos or videos, do not take photos or videos of people around you without permission.
- Do not inadvertently include your current location when posting online screenshots and videos from the game.
- The “Closed Beta Test Tester Terms of Service (KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link)” can be accessed by selecting [Menu]→[Options]→[Information].
- Review and comply with all warning messages that appear on the screen each time you play the game.
Take advantage of the “hands-free” feature
The “hands-free" mode, which can be set when playing the game, is a function that automatically initiates auto-battles with surrounding Heartless (monsters) without having to look at the smartphone screen, and automatically touches the nearest recovery spot resulting in HP and MP recovery.