The Centennial Case: A Shijima Story - Latest Update Information
Tuesday Aug 9 2022 15:00 GMT
A new update patch (Ver1.0.3) will be rolled out for The Centennial Case: A Shijima Story, on sale to great acclaim.
After applying this patch, the following updates will create a more pleasant play experience.
- 【Steam®】 August, 9th 5PM BST
- 【PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5】 August, 9th 4PM BST
- 【Nintendo Switch™】 August, 9th 4PM BST
- Adjusted part of the “Rules for Reasoning”.
- Changed “Suspend” to “Save”.
- Improved the explanation in the tutorial about moving “Clues”.
- Improved the content of the notes in Chapter 5.
Added the following features to Options:
- Feature allowing cursor movement (both free and investigation) controls to be set to either to left or right stick.
(For the Steam® version, this applies when using a gamepad.)
- Feature allowing adjustment of cursor movement speed (both free and investigation).
- <Pattern Guide>
- Feature that toggles the Pattern Guide on “Clues” and “Mysteries”.
Adjusted and improved the following areas in the Cognitive Reasoning Space:
- Enlarged the valid area, making it easier to fit “Clues”.
- Made it so the path can be moved whilst holding a “Clue”.
- Made improvements to allow you to skip through line-by-line when viewing “Hypotheses”.
- Made improvements to allow you to skip the whole summary conversation.
- Changed so that “Clues” can be connected from any point when connecting several “Clues” on the path.
- ! on the title screen: fixed a bug that prevented the exclamation mark from disappearing.
- Fixed a bug that, under certain conditions, caused the video to stop before moving onto a question.
- Corrections of errors in the Korean text, and in the text and video for other languages.
- Other minor bug fixes.