Mobius Final Fantasy’s Second Anniversary brings a Final Fantasy X Collaboration!
We’re excited to announce that the award-winning MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY mobile game is celebrating a successful two year anniversary with a collaboration from the iconic Final Fantasy X!
This anniversary content is available to players from now through November 30, 2018, and will include a new Final Fantasy X story line, new ultimate heroes, and in-game bonus items.
Here are some details on the Final Fantasy X collaboration:
- Continuation of the FINAL FANTASY X story - Starting on August 1, 2018, the “DREAM WITHIN A DREAM - Prologue” will be available. Episode 1 is slated for August 15, 2018, and additional episodes scheduled for future dates.
- New Ultimate Heroes - Players can now summon Tidus and obtain him as a new Ultimate Hero. Ultimate Hero, Yuna will be available to summon in September 2018.
- New Auron-themed WoL Job – “Legendary Guardian,” a new Legend Job, is now available through the Greater Summon.
- New Rikku-themed Sarah Job – “Al Bhed Huntress,” a new Legend Job, will be available beginning in September 2018.
- New Sin-themed Supreme Card - “Sin: FFX” debuts as the latest Supreme Card.
- “FFX Blitzball” Ranking Event - Blitzball makes a return in a themed ranking event! Climb the rankings to receive in game rewards from August 23 - September 1, 2018.
- Special In-Game Bonuses: All players that log in during the collaboration period will receive the Tidus & Yuna: FFX ability card and Magistral Rod weapon, exclusive for WoL.
The second anniversary event also kicks off with these events, available to all players:
- Special Login Bonus - Players who log in during the month of August can receive up to 14 free Summon Tickets and two Growstars.
- Mobius Week - Players will receive Mobius Day bonuses from today through August 13, 2018, such as double stamina received from elixirs, increased fusion success rate, an increased chance of unlocking Extra Skills and a skillseed bonus for all elements in exploration regions.
- Welcome Back Campaign - Invite your friends back to play for big rewards between today and August 16, 2018. All players will be awarded a free Greater Summon and up to 8 free daily summons based on based on how many inactive players log in.
- 2nd Anniversary Commemorative Stamp - All players who log in during August of this year will receive a commemorative 2nd anniversary stamp which can resurrect themselves in multiplayer once per battle.
- Ultimate Heroes & Supreme Card Summon – For a limited time, players who purchase more than 12,000 magicite will receive two Supreme Tickets and 240 Ability Tickets. Players can use these Supreme Tickets to summon once from special Ultimate Heroes and Supreme Card banners. Additional information on this promotion can be found here: http://sqex.to/BRd.
- VIP Mode – Players who purchase a total of 1,500 magicite or more per month will qualify for VIP Mode, which eliminates the skillseed cost of setting custom skill cards, increases the rate at which extra skills are unlocked, and other useful boosts for thirty one days following the magicite purchase. VIP Mode will be implemented after the next maintenance.
Additionally, the first EX Job, Ascetic, will be available to summon from August 11, 2018. EX Jobs are a new powerful type of job exclusive to MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY is free to play with in-app purchases and available on Apple App Store, Google Play, and full HD on Steam.
Stay up to date with Mobius Final Fantasy by following the official social channels!