The rights to any images, footage, characters, scenarios, music or other copyrighted materials that make up Voice of Cards series as described below (“Series”) belong to Square Enix Co., Ltd. (the “Company”), or are used by the Company with permission from the relevant copyright holder(s). Adapting, modifying or re-producing such content in a manner outside the scope of this Material Use Guidelines is strictly prohibited.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company allows fans to use materials from the game of this series (“Game Materials”) as long as such use is in compliance with its policies below. Company reserves its right to object to any use of its Game Material in its sole discretion.
The Material Use Guidelines for this Series may be updated, revised, or modified in Company’s sole discretion.
The games included in the Series are:
(1) No Commercial Use: Use of the Game Materials in any manner, such as in derivative works for commercial purposes is forbidden, regardless of whether such use is paid for or not.
(2) No Unauthorised Use or Copying: You still have to follow the terms of our software licenses and user agreements, which means, among other things, that you cannot modify any of our games without permission and you cannot copy, reverse engineer, distribute, or do anything else with the game software that would breach the applicable end-user license or terms of service. Do not use the Game Materials ‘as is’ or copy it directly (this applies to the illustrations, videos, scenarios, sound, music etc.). Tracing is also prohibited, even if you do the tracing yourself.
(3) Do not claim the Game Material as your own: Do not claim that you own the Game Materials. Do not make any false representations of any materials you create using the Game Materials (for example, claim fan-made work based on the Game Materials as official merchandise).
(4) Don’t Be Offensive: Please don’t use any of Company’s Game materials in any content that is or could appear to be offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, hateful, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, controversial, or otherwise inappropriate or illegal (including any use on or in connection with any piracy sites), or in any content that promotes any of the foregoing.
(5) Be respectful of others.
(6) Don’t Remix Our Materials With Those of Others: Do not use our Game materials with content owned by other 3rd parties.
(7) Remove any content immediately upon request. You must remove any content using the Game Materials immediately upon Company’s request.
Please note that use of our Materials is at your own risk, and the Company does not offer any warranties.